Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: LanD's no opinion thread

  1. #1
    Anton von Stockhoff
    Guest Anton von Stockhoff's Avatar

    Post

    His insensitivity has wounded me and I want to let everyone know it.

    I think he should be banned.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I would be happy to ban him, but I think it would be more appros to just burn his neighborhood.

    We're tolerant here, right?

  3. #3
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm all about Scorched Earth as a board policy! When do we start???

  4. #4
    Inactive Member LanDroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,026
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    NOT having an opinion gets you banned and your neighborhood burned? Guess I'd better get back to expressing opinions. Wait, I remember where that got me. Oh dear, what to do.... Or NOT to do...
    [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Maybe you should only have opinions about things you dont really have an opinion on [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    That way your opinion wont really be an opinion since you didnt really have an opinion on it anyway. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •